Monday, January 7, 2008

22 - 7th - The odd one out

Originally broken, arranged, clicked & uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 7th Jan'08


Nothing more than just an abstract thought of mine. I came back from office and was thinking about the image of the day when I saw the tray of eggs in the drawer. I decided to click something abstract. So I tried arranging the eggs here and there but nothing was fitting in well. Finally I came up with this, which in the end turned out to be quite nice.


Click here to see the full size image

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope u cleaned the table well after this photo shoot!!!

A wo(a)ndering mind said...

hehe.. i thought of the same thing as the above comment too.. but honestly.. it looks BEAUTIFUL! :)

Fonceur said...

Bherry good bhayya..

Bhery good..