Sunday, January 6, 2008

21 - 6th - The Sketch

Originally drawn, clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 6th Jan'08


I decided to do some sketching today. Just took out my colors, took a sheet of paper and put some colors here and there. This is what I ended up making. Nothing with too much depth or an artistic touch, but just an expression of a thought floating in my mind.

Then I decided to combine the sketching with some photography. Took some shots from different angles, creating varying magnitudes of depth and varying effects of light shades.

Here is how the full sketch looks like.

Here are some more shots of the same
Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3

Click here to see the full sized image.

2 comments:

Esther said...

Ahora viene a mi mente aquel comentario en donde recordabas cuando eras niño en aquella foto que tomaste a los niños pintores, me da gusto que seas un hombre capaz de soñar, de revivir momentos.
Te admiro y lo sabes

Esther said...

Ahora viene a mi mente aquel comentario en donde recordabas cuando eras niño en aquella foto que tomaste a los niños pintores, me da gusto que seas un hombre capaz de soñar, de revivir momentos.
Te admiro y lo sabes