Thursday, January 3, 2008

18 - 3rd - Little Artists

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 3rd Jan'08

I went back to my school days on seeing these young painters, when I used to be so excited about the yearly drawing & sketching competitions. I used to think about the topic a week in advance and used to make sure that I have the correct set of colors and drawing material before I leave from my home.

I saw these kids, at a local mall, painting on their cute little canvasses with utmost sincerity. There was such an evident innocence and purity on their faces which just made me stand there and admire them.

Running along with the fast pace of life, I left somewhere far behind, this passion of mine. These kids reminded me of something I need to get back to.

Click here to see the full sized image

2 comments:

aks said...

doosra waala bachca pehle waale ki sheet mein se nakal maar raha hai ... cheating

A wo(a)ndering mind said...

hehe.. the second kid is cheating... choooo cute!! :)