Monday, June 30, 2008

197 - 30th - Jungle Safari

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 30th June'08


This one is again from the Africam Safari in Puebla. Though you are allowed to drive in your own vehicle & even a rented taxi, there are these big jungle safari vehicles which take you on a tour of the whole place.

These vehicles are appropriately painted in "jungle" colors with all different animals appearing on different sides of them.

Click here to see the full sized image

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I truly believe that we have reached the point where technology has become one with our lives, and I am fairly confident when I say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as memory gets less expensive, the possibility of copying our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about all the time.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16129580/does-the-r4-or-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds]R4[/url] DS ccPost)