Tuesday, June 17, 2008

184 - 17th - Stretched out

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 16th June'08


Though sitting besides the wings on a window seat in an airplane can be a show-spoiler for some, I really like it due to a couple of reasons. First, it makes me realize the magnanimity of the thing and really inspires me to stretch my own wings and soar high up in the sky. Secondly, being less philosophical and more childish, I really enjoy seeing the wings tilt left and right when the aircraft changes directions. You can actually see the wings changing inclinations and feel the tilt. Sometimes it is enjoyable and sometimes scary. But I really like it.

Click here to see the full sized image

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This topic have a tendency to become boring but with your creativeness its great.

Anonymous said...

Sorry if I commented your blog, but you have a nice idea.