Saturday, May 17, 2008

151 - 15th - Spread on the road

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 15th May'08


Though this image looks strikingly similar with the one I posted before, scattered, I couldn't resist posting it because the sheer sight just stuck to my eyes.

You go out early in the morning and you can see these beautiful colored leaves spread all over on the streets and the by-lanes. I love it when I walk through these streets covered with dry colored leaves.

Click here to see the full sized image

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice, As a child I used to be fascinated by the multi colored patterns things made, flowers, leaves clouds, and every walk was interesting because of these.I liked the post coz to me it feels like i was skipping along the road again :) Thank you