Monday, May 19, 2008

155 - 19th - Sailing with the wind

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 19th May'08


I was passing by a nearby park when I noticed this old man sitting on a bench. He seemed so dejected and lost in his own world that it hardly looked as if he is interested in doing some business. It looked more like an obligation for him to sit there and try to sell what he had. He somehow induced a sense of sorrow in my heart and I couldn't help myself from just staring at him.

As I have highlighted more than once before, people really have tough lives and they don't seem to have any other choice than to just sail with the wind.

Click here to see the full sized image

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pardon me but i am wondering why you didnt tittle this the perfect example of a Bull/Goat or my my could it be a man after all ?