Monday, April 7, 2008

113 - 7th - Scattered

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 7th Apr'08


It seems to be autumn for "some trees" here in Mexico. I mentioned "some trees" because not all trees are shedding their leaves, only some selected ones. In the morning when I walk to my office, I can see the side walks covered with colorful dry leaves.

Last weekend, I decided to have a ground oriented shot of them. I had to lie down straight on my stomach, on the footpath, with many people passing by, to take this photo. But the effort was worth it.

Click here to see the full sized image

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I had to lie down straight on my stomach, on the footpath, with many people passing by, to take this photo."
- Great Boss... Really great...

Anonymous said...

Hihi...i wish someone had taken a photo of you while you took this photo :) Good job!

A wo(a)ndering mind said...

I really like this pic... nice one!