Sunday, May 11, 2008

147 - 11th - Strings

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 12th May'08


Their vibration in thin air creates magic. These stretched strings produce a dozen different notes & give birth to ear warming music.

At the local "Office Depot" I saw these guitars kept in a corner. They were kept in the electronic section along with other items such as cameras & laptops. As I was clicking this shot, one of the salespersons of the section came to me and asked me to come with him & talk to the supervisor. They thought that maybe the camera in my hand is one of the many displayed in their store. After 5 long minutes of explaining the entire story (they don't understand English) they finally allowed me to walk away with the camera.

Click here to see the full sized image

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You do have a flair for getting into trouble, with that camera of yours! Anyway... The pic was worth the trouble... good job!