Monday, April 28, 2008

134 - 28th - Ruben Dario

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 28th Apr'08

Ruben Dario is a famous street in central Mexico city which boasts of hosting many big corporate houses like Coca Cola. The beauty & sophistication of the place is evident from its neat streets, high rise buildings and big names on the name plates. Along with renowned corporate offices, this street is home to many embassies too. Given the strategic importance of the residents, you can always spot a couple of police cars zipping through it.

I used to walk through the street to my office until a week back, before I changed my apartment and moved to a new place. I took this photo during one of my walks back from office. 123, Ruben Dario, by it looks, seems to be some hotel. Though I couldn't exactly figure out what it was.

Click here to see the full sized image

No comments: