Monday, April 14, 2008

120 - 14th - The flower bed

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 14th Apr'08

Ok, here is another of my ground shots. The day I shot "the colorful bloom" I was thinking of somehow putting up here, how exactly the ground looks, covered with those tiny little flowers. The sight is so mesmerizing that you dont feel like walking over them. But since you dont have any other choice, you have to walk over this sheet of flowers and hear them crack under your feet.

Click here to see the full sized image

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Just a few hours ago, I was looking at the pic "Scattered" and I noticed the bits of blue in between.. Since the focus was on the single leaf and the background was blurred, I could not understand what it was... and now, you have not only shown me what it was, but also how beautiful it is! Good work!

Anonymous said...

Long ago...when I was a child... I remember watching three street children playing on the road... two of them were collecting flowers scattered on the road and one was arranging them on the roadside.. eventually they made a soft bed of the flowers and all three lay down on the make-believe mattress...The contentment on their faces, the royal feeling of lying on a bed made of soft beautiful flowers under a cool shade... I was positively jealous!