Monday, April 27, 2009

498 - 27th - Beer and tequila

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 27th Apr'09

I dont know how well do alcohol and sea water mix but I've enjoyed my share of beaches and not at one have I seen people enjoying the sun and the waves without a bottle of beer. This time in Celestun it was tequila which was seen accompanying the beer at almost every shed I could see on the beach.

I took this image while returning to my room from the beach. The bigger glass you can see is for the beer while the smaller once is for tequila :)

Click here to see the full sized image

1 comment:

-=A.R.N.=- said...

Dude, I really appreciate your talent, and the way you actually manage to put up a pic every SINGLE day.

Wow man, that takes a huge amount of self-discipline!!!

Do you also exhibit your pics in public (i.e. elsewhere, offline)?

Some of them really need to be seen by the rest of the world.

:D