Saturday, April 11, 2009

472 - 11th - Let's do some fishing

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 12th Apr'09


I was speeding away on the highway towards Celestun when I saw some cars topped at a distance. I slowed down the car and tried to figure out why these cars were parked in the middle of the highway. As I approached the place I noticed that it was a bridge and most of the people had stopped to admire the view of the place. Some simply stood and enjoyed the cool wind hitting their faces while some others were busy fishing.

This family caught around 4-5 fishes during the ten odd minutes I spent at the place. The dad (supposedly) was the one holding the net while others were simply watching the fish accumulate in the small drum kept besides them. Pobres pescados …

Click here to see the full sized image

No comments: