Tuesday, February 19, 2008

62 - 16th - Deep in thought

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 16th Feb'08


This is how I imagine myslef most of the times when I want to have a feel of heaven. A lonely place with no one around for miles, vast spreads of green grass, towering mountains and a peaceful place for me to just sit and admire the beauty around, floating away with my random thoughts at the same time.

So, when I saw my friend sitting exactly the same way, I couldnt stop myself from just capturing it all.

Click here to see the full sized image

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah bhai.. you are showing signs of imporvement..

Hungry Bull said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I really want to go there and feel the same when i see this image. I miss my native place where i get the exact scenery and the unexplainable peace, which my mind and heart gets… Nothing else in the world can give such a peace.

Anonymous said...

Is your friend posing for the pic or was she photographed unawares?