Sunday, July 6, 2008

204 - 7th - Up in the heavens

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 7th July'08


It was 6 in the morning when my flight soared into the morning skies. As we crossed the first layer of clouds, I could the see the sun just emerging out of the horizon. It was cloudy on the ground, but here everything was so clear and beautiful, you feel as if you have entered into a new world where there are no more clouds of darkness & despair. Which is free from all worldly attachments and brings an unusual peace to your mind.

The scene was magical & the vast sheet of Grey clouds with light emerging at the end made me feel that I am at the doors of heaven & its God's abode which I can see - glowing at a distance.

Click here to see the full sized image

Note - See the full image to get the real effect

No comments: