Thursday, July 3, 2008

200 - 3rd - Glowing

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 3rd July'08


I was just testing the performance of my camera under dim light conditions when I took this shot. Unlike the results which I used to get from my previous camera, this picture came out to be pretty clear and completely devoid of any inherent disturbance. The symmetry in the photo was also a factor to increase my liking for it.

Click here to see the full sized image

P.S. I have touched the 200 mark with this post today; can't believe its happening so soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy to see that you got your new camera and started posting images with that. Wish you all the best for the forthcoming images with your new Nikon D80.

Many congrats for the 200th image…!!!!
No matter how strong you get hurdles to stop posting an image for a single day, you are proving it!!! Nothing and none can stop your passion!
Keep going… Happy posting!!!