Saturday, May 2, 2009

503 - 2nd - Ready to fly

Originally clicked and upladed by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 2nd May'09

This insect was so small that I actually didnt notice it at first. I was trying to get a small flower in focus when I notice this shiny blue sky sitting on a dry leaf. I didnt have my macro lens mounted and changing the lens would have taken at least a minute; but still I decided to test my luck and quickly changed my lens. By the time I was ready I could still see the insect perched on the dry twig.

I could just see the bright color of the insect when I clicked this photo. Only after trabsferring it to my laptop and seeing the enlarged view, I could see all the tiny details. Click the image and see the full sized version; there are many interesting details hidden there :)

Click here to see the full sized image